Terms and Conditions - VISION IPTV LTD
Any modifications to these Terms and Conditions shall become effective immediately upon being posted on this website. Your continued use of the website after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘Vision IPTV Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 91-93 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 6PL. Our company registration number is 05475708, registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Vision IPTV Limited or any of its affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, members, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the products offered on this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and downloadable materials. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, words or phrases within this website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of Vision IPTV Limited. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Links to other Websites
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites operated by other people or companies. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Choice of Law
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.